WHY PRESSURE FRYER ?
PRESSURE FRYERS WORK JUST LIKE HOT POTS.
THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE PRESSURE COOKERS IS TO CREATE A SAFER ENVIRONMENT BY CONTROLLING THE TEMPERATURE AND TIME.
DEEP FRYER PRESSURE FRYER
ADVANTAGES OF PRESSURE FRYING:
- LESS GREASE ABSORBANCE: When a piece of chicken is inserted in very hot oil in pressure fryer tank, it rapidly gets sealed making it difficult fort he juice inside the chichen to escape. Meanwhile the evaporation increases the pressure in the tank that makes it even harder for inner juice to evaporate until a well balance is reached between the oil trying to get in and inner juice trying to get out of chicken piece as it is cooked. Hence the piece get fried while a minimal amount of grease is absorbed. This is what gives the fried chicken its flavor.
- TIME IS SHORTENED; thanks to the juice in the chicken, the time is shortened internally.
The product that is cooked in an open fryer in 20-25 minutes is cooked in a pressure fryer in 5-6 minutes. The average time is reduced by 80%.
- IT IS ECONOMICAL; Thanks to the oil-free product, energy saving is ensured thanks to the reduced oil saving time. At the same time, because it is fast and practical, it also saves labor.
- MORE DELICIOUS PRODUCTS; Chicken is delicious when cooked crispy on the outside and soft and tender inside. Entrapping the chicken juice within while cooking adds to its taste
- HEALTHIER FOOD: Frying, along with boiling and baking, is one of the most popular and conventional cooking technique and unfortunately the least healthy one. However pressure frying is a healthier solution fort he ones who love fried food. Because the food products keep their inner juice and do not absorbe much oil inside.